Those days when motorcycles were marked as a symbol of luxury and only a handful of people could afford it are gone forever. With the economic growth that sway over the globe, the streets are now crowded with motorcycles. Bike riding is not only a mode of a commute now. It’s also a stimulating sport that many people enjoy.
Even though we talk a lot about the various safety gears like helmets, gloves, and spine protectors, we often miss out on the importance of casual motorcycle boots and if you have been thinking of owning a pair, you have come to the right place. Let’s take a look at the top ones available online.
The Best Casual Motorcycle Boots
#1. Harley-Davidson Men’s Hagerman Casual Motorcycle Boot
Harley Davidson boot is one of the best casual motorcycle boots. The best thing about these boots is that you can enjoy the same amount of comfort even after using them for one whole year. It has YKK locking that makes it quick and effortless on and off. Moreover, there’s a mesh lining to ensure maximum comfort. It also features matchless Goodyear welt construction for amazing dependability.
- Full-grain 100 percent original leather
- Mesh lining and rubber outsole
- Inner mesh lining
- YKK locking zipper inside
- Ultra-lightweight for comfort
#2. Vostey Business Casual Boots For Motorcycle
Vostey is the best business casual motorcycle boots. These boots have a fashionable design with a lace-up, padded collar, inside zipper, along a cap toe. It also has a rubber sole for extra comfort. Since it’s made of premium-class leather, you will love the smooth touch and glossy finish of the boots.
- Classic yet trendy styling
- Very durable and made of high-quality leather
- Inner zipper makes it easy to take off and put on
#3. Polar Fox Wyatt Motorcycle Mens Casual Engineer Boots
These boots are made with top-level handcrafted durable synthetic leather for added comfort, increased breathability, and water resistance. There are also two heavy-duty zippers and metal buckles that can be adjusted. You can wear the boots in all conditions be it a rugged outdoor environment or your workplace. Moreover, you can also use them as black casual motorcycle boots.
- Zipper and heel tab for preventing the boots from folding
- Padded interior with dual-stitched interior
- Very lightweight for walking comfort
- Very reliable customer support
#4. Amapo Men’s Oxfords Brown Casual Motorcycle Boots
This is one of the best brown casual motorcycle boots. Oxford boots are designed for added protection and stabilizing the ankle area from all sorts of rugged activities involved in bike riding. They are constructed from handcrafted top-tier microfiber leather for an added comfort. As a result, they are not only wear-resistant but also maintain the form and give a snug fit all through the day.
- Soft PU upper material
- Made of microfiber material
- Non-slip soles
- Offers good grip over hard surfaces
- Lace-up system for effortless on and off
#5. Harley Davidson Men’s Bateman Motorcycle Riding Boot
These are the best casual motorcycle riding boots. The most impressive feature of these boots is that they combine the functionality of motorcycle boots with the maneuverability of sneakers. It is made of waterproof leather and comes with a breathable hydro-guard lining for extra resistance.
Your feet will remain dry and warm even in wet conditions. They also come with reflective materials to improve the chances of being visible. Overall, it’s a good riding boot that you can invest in.
- Equipped with HydroGuard waterproof membrane lining
- Rubber outsole and waterproof design
- Equipped with 3M reflective material
- Designed for versatile usage
- Also available for women
Buying Guide: Men’s Casual Motorcycle Boots
There is no denying that motorcycle boots are essential gear when it comes to riding bikes. There are myriad options that make it very difficult to select the perfect pair of men’s casual motorcycle boots. Your boots should come with some features and this buying guide is meant to direct you towards the best decision.
- Styling: The style of boots you select is dependent on the kind of rider you are along with your personal preferences. Some motorcycle boots are highly functional and designed to perform their jobs only. As a result, you can wear them to work without a fuss. On the other hand, some come with frills that are difficult to go unnoticed in the the workplace.
- Material: Most people will go for leather since it’s protective and easy to maintain. Some people also prefer faux leather since it’s durable and waterproof.
- Safety: This is perhaps the most crucial consideration when buying the best men’s casual motorcycle boots. They are thoroughly tested and provided with a CE rating quite as it goes with clothing items. Make sure that the boots you opt for come with a Level 1 or Level 2 rating.
(FAQs) Frequently Asked Questions
Can you wear motorcycle boots casually?
Quite similar to wearing Jodhpurs that you can put on even when you don’t own a horse, you can wear good quality casual motorcycle boots without any compulsion of riding a motorcycle. These boots are now largely seen as a fashion item in the popular culture while keeping up the stairs of utilitarian footwear for motorcyclists.
Are any boots good for motorcycle riding?
If you are looking for reliable gear that would protect your feet and legs while riding, then you must invest in a good pair of motorcycle boots. These boots are crafted keeping in mind the unique needs of the riders since they are susceptible to an increased risk of fatal accidents compared to car drivers.
Can you wear normal boots on a motorcycle?
When you don’t wear the right black casual motorcycle boots, your feet remain exposed while riding. With this, your feet are vulnerable to accidents like the bike rolling over the feet or still worse, overlapping and falling on your feet. As you are not wearing any closed shoes, there will be no protection from injuries.
While the level of protection between different models can differ, as a dedicated motorcycle enthusiast, you will want to have the most coveted pair of motorcycle boots.
Our hand-picked best casual motorcycle boots will surely fit within the amount you wish to shell out along with offering protection in the kind of terrain you mostly ride.
Best Motorcycle Boots For Short Riders
Best Motorcycle Boots Under $100