Do you want to know why a motorcycle jacket is a must to support your adventure? In this article, we will help you to choose the best motorcycle jacket under 200 Also, you will be aware of some features that you should consider while buying motorcycle gear.
Why You Need a Motorcycle Jacket?
A motorcycle jacket can protect from all the harsh weather elements that include rain, sun, and wind. You can say that it will work like a second skin and can give the best protection whenever you need it most. This is one of the most important gears designed to serve more purpose than crash protection.
How Much Is a Motorcycle Jacket?
The cost will vary significantly depending on the material and manufacturer. You are going to spend more on leather. You can also consider textile and mesh jackets. Both these are a bit less expensive than the previous one. You can expect a good jacket at 200 dollars.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Best Motorcycle Jacket Under 200 Reviews of 2021
- 1.1 1. Joe Rocket UFO 2.0 Mesh Motorcycle Jacket
- 1.2 2. Pilot Motosport Air Mesh Jacket For Motorcycle
- 1.3 3. ScorpionExo Influx Jacket For Men
- 1.4 4. Scorpion Lightweight Vortex Jacket
- 1.5 5. Alpinestars Wake Air Motorcycle Jacket
- 1.6 6. Tourmaster Motorcycle Jacket Street Touring
- 1.7 7. Cortech Adrenaline Sports Bike Racing Motorcycle Jacket
- 2 Buying Guide: Motorcycle Jacket Under $200
- 3 Conclusion
The Best Motorcycle Jacket Under 200 Reviews of 2021
1. Joe Rocket UFO 2.0 Mesh Motorcycle Jacket
Joe Rocket Motorcycle Jacket: You will appreciate the style and look of the Joe Rocket UFO 2.0 Mesh Motorcycle Jacket. It is available in three different colors to enable users to choose the best depending on their preferences.
This is the coolest jacket that features FreeAir MESH in the torso. Also, there are RockTex at elbows, ribs, and shoulders to offer the best protection in an adverse condition.
- Removable spine pad & removable waterproof liner
- 8 zipper to ensure a secure attachment
- 8-point SureFit for the best adjustment
- Reflective strips to ensure visibility in darker condition
- Optional CE Spine Protector and armor at your elbows and shoulders
2. Pilot Motosport Air Mesh Jacket For Motorcycle
Pilot Motosport Jacket: This Motorcycle Jacket is super affordable but well-designed to support your adventure and offer the right protection. It combines all the advanced features to become the first option within a limited budget.
The intelligent design, detailing, REISSA Removable Membrane, Neoprene collar, and the core chest protector can give you the best protection without compromising the comfort in any manner.
- Replaceable back pad to provide more comfort
- Overlay panels on the shoulders
- No center seam in the elbows to provide abrasion resistance as well as high strength
- Impact dispersing and absorbing PU armor at shoulders and elbows
- RedTab Visibility to ensure safety in low light environment
3. ScorpionExo Influx Jacket For Men
Scorpion Motorcycle Jacket: ScorpionExo Influx Jacket is a bit expensive than the previous two. However, it will come under $200 and will feature all the best qualities to be recommended by many.
It features removable but very effective wind blocking liner. This jacket combines 3D spacer mesh and mesh to provide maximum ventilation. There is also NightViz reflective material to ensure visibility at night.
- Two types of mesh to offer maximum airflow
- Poly panels at elbows and shoulders
- NightVZ material on arms, torso, and shoulders
- Accordion stretch panels to ensure easy movement
- A large cell phone pocket with two external pockets
4. Scorpion Lightweight Vortex Jacket
Scorpion Vortex Air Jacket: If you want better breathability with enhanced airflow, you can go with Scorpion Vortex Jacket. It is made with high-quality material and offers the best fit. This jacket can be perfect for your summer adventure.
It is well ventilated and lightweight compared to leather and textile jackets. The thermal liner makes it a good choice for spring and fall as well. There are pads at elbows, shoulders, and back to offer the required and support during long driving hours.
- Lightweight Jacket and breathable
- Ultra-abrasion resistant chassis
- Exo-Tec® armor at elbows and shoulders
- Neoprene-finished and low-profile collar for maximum comfort and mobility
5. Alpinestars Wake Air Motorcycle Jacket
Alpinestars Motorcycle Jacket: Alpinestars Wake Air Motorcycle Jacket comes with CE certified protection and improved air cooling to support your riding performance. It is designed to offer protective coverage in unfavorable conditions.
There are accordion stretch inserts to provide more flexibility with easy movement. It is available in four different colors and features volume adjusters to provide a cooler performance.
- Reflective details to get the best protection
- Waterproof pockets
- Scratch saver front lap
- Accordion inserts
- Multi fabric construction
6. Tourmaster Motorcycle Jacket Street Touring
Tourmaster Advanced Jacket: This textile motorcycle jacket combines all the comfort and safety features. You can expect a plethora of features that include 1680 Ballistic material and CE approved armor.
There is a full-sleeve liner that is insulated and removable to get the required adjustment in different conditions. You can expect the maximum airflow with vents in the chest, back, and shoulder.
- Breathable and waterproof rain guard barrier
- Two chest pockets
- Shoulder vent to ensure maximum breathability
- Real panel to get more comfort
- Removable full sleeve liner
7. Cortech Adrenaline Sports Bike Racing Motorcycle Jacket
Cortech Adrenaline 2.0 Jacket: If you are looking for quality leather and maximum airflow, Cortech Adrenaline Leather Sports Bike Racing Motorcycle Jacket is worth considering. It comes with many advanced features such as perforated panels, heavy-duty stretch panels, pre-curved sleeves, and TPU molded external armor. You can expect the desired warmth from insulted vent liners.
This can be perfect for all your adventures. You will get the required comfort, support, and safety throughout.
- Accordion expansion panels at shoulders, waist, and elbows
- Aerodynamic speed hump and Blueuce air friction
- Made with quality leather
- Perforated panels to ensure maximum airflow
- Removable CE approved elbow armor and back protector
Buying Guide: Motorcycle Jacket Under $200
Now you have the list of top 7 affordable motorcycle jackets and we will cover some factors that you should consider to make a smart decision. While buying a motorcycle jacket, you should always choose the one that combines quality material, advanced safety features, and maximum airflow.
You can choose any material depending on your budget and preference. But make sure that the jacket is designed to offer sufficient ventilation. Get the one that comes with air vents. Also, the armor needs to be CE certified. You will have to ensure that there is CE certified armor on shoulders, elbows, back, and torso as well. The fitting needs to be contoured, and it should come with reflective strips to be seen at night.
You can get the best motorcycle jacket a limited 200 dollars budget with proper research. First, know your budget and then narrow down your options to a few reliable names. Go through the features, benefits, and customer reviews, and then it will be easier for you to decide.