Helmets are available both cheap as well as expensive. There are some motorcycle helmet brand that offer way more than its price. It will be a good idea to buy such a product. A motorcycle helmet needs to provide great safety features and needs to be stylish and sleek at the same time.
Here everything that you need to about buying a best cheap motorcycle helmets under 50 dollars has been mentioned for your better understanding. So, do read on to know more:
The Best Cheap Motorcycle Helmets Under $50
#1. Cartman Modular Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet
Cartman helmet is one of the best cheap motorcycle helmet under $50 on the market. It looks stunning with the Matte Black color. It makes the helmet look expensive even though it is one of the most inexpensive motorcycle helmets around. The color will be long-lasting and durable. This is mainly because it comes with UV Protection Finish. Its action is two-fold. Having UV Protection Finish ensures that the rider is protected from UV rays as well. The helmet along with the visor happens to be scratch resistant.
- You can install the sun visor without any tools.
- It is clear in style.
- It also happens to have anti-fog capability.
- The sun visor comes with an easy-to-use switch for quick change.
- The intake and exhaust vents are placed on the top it provides constant, light flow of air keeping the rider comfortable and cool.
#2. 1Storm Open Face Motorcycle Helmets
It comes in a double shield design. Firstly, you have the inner lens which is the smoked lens in design. On top of that, there is the optional outer lens which is a tinted or smoked lens in design. It comes with the UV protective finish. It comes with glossy color. It does have an expensive look to it. If you are not a fan of this look, then don’t worry as they come in many different colors and patterns.
- It comes with an aerodynamic thermoplastic alloy shell which ensure safety and also durability.
- The interior is heavily cushioned it provides comfort.
- The cushions are removable. It can be washed as well.
- It is lightweight and weighs only 4.34 pounds.
- It is DOT certified so fulfils all the safety measures.
#3. Fuel Lightweight Full Face Motorcycle Helmets Gloss Black Color
Fuel is the best cheap full-face motorcycle helmet. It comes in a Gloss Black color. So, anyone who wants a cool-looking color for their first motorcycle helmet can go for this color. At a very minimal price, the color option available looks expensive. It also comes with a quick-release shield. The quick-release ensures that the shield can be removed as and when needed. It makes it an easy-to-use helmet as well. It comes in a unisex design.
- It comes with thermoplastic shell which are lightweight in design.
- The diffuser is duel vented. It ensures that there is maximum air flow.
- The cheek pads are removable. So, you will find it easier to clean them because they are removable.
- It is a lightweight helmet weighing only 4.5 pounds.
- It is durable.
#4. XFMT Flip Up Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
It comes in a very unique and gorgeous pattern. The design is filled with butterflies and floral designs. It has a lot more to offer at its price range and for this reason, it is also known as one of the most affordable motorcycle helmets. It is beautifully glossy in design. The finish happens to be UV protective finished. So, it will last for a long time. The design will not fade away quickly.
- It has undergone all the safety features to be able to be DOT certified.
- The composite shell happens to be lightweight in design.
- It is quite durable and comes with starch resistant properties.
- It comes with adjustable circulation vents.
- The removable inside cushions are washable.
#5. ILM Sun Visor Open Face Motorcycle Helmet Half
It comes in a stunning matte black color. The design and look of the helmet are meant to make it look more expensive. The manufacturer has succeeded in this. Compared to its price, it has a lot more to offer than other helmets in this price range. It is unisex in design. So, both men and women can wear this helmet. Only the size will differ from person to person.
- It comes with a quick release chin strap. It is very easy to get the chin strap on and off.
- It has an ABS Shell that is of top quality.
- The drop-down sun visor is of good quality. It can be replaceable and removable.
- It also comes with the venting system.
- The ear flap is skin-friendly.
#6. Westt Rover ECE Certified Motorcycle Helmet
Westt Jet is a cheapest motorcycle helmet with breathable air vents and a double visor. It comes with integrated sunglasses making it easier to drive in sunlight. It is ECE certified. It is ideally equipped with the majority of the demanding bikers. The accessory is ideal for road and urban biking. They come in changeable colors on the sides. It is more than a half helmet. It is stylish and safe. It is the right helmet for women.
- Light as a feather
- 2.5 lbs weight
- ECE certified
- Padded washable interior
- Smart helmet
- Dual visor
- The USA certified
- Comfy interior
- Multipurpose gear
#7. MMG DOT Certified Open Face Motorcycle Helmet
MMG open-face motorcycle helmet shell is made of lightweight polycarbonate and ABS. Its windshield with a clear flip-up. Its visor features anti-scratch innovation that is UV resistant. The upper liner, as well as the ear cushions, are washable as well as detachable. Its shell is aerodynamic and has a big eyeport for better visibility. It also comes with a care bag.
- Street Legal
- DOT Certified for US Safety Standards.
- The inner padding is soft and detachable
- The cheek pads are machine washable.
- Anti-scratch technology
- Clean windshield
- Broad vision field
- Modern Design
- Lightweight and Aerodynamic Feel.
- Contains care bag
- Is completely new in the box (with original tags as well as stickers).
#8. TRIANGLE Motorcycle Helmets DOT approved
Triangle is the best cheap dot-approved motorcycle helmets. The DOT FMVSS-218 safety criteria are met or exceeded by this motorcycle helmet. Half-shell made of superior ABS with a quick-release chin strap clasp. The wind is effectively blocked by the face shield.
- Dot approved
- Triangle with comprehensive protection
- OP11 HELMET WITH VINTAGE STYLE: The OP11 helmet is a wonderful choice when scooter riding.
- HIGH DENSITY AND REMOVABLE -The OP11 helmet has entirely removable and washable padding. The rider is protected with a high-density, totally ventilated EPS liner.
- OP11 HELMET WITH Transparent OUTER VISOR AND Gorgeous GLOSSY UV PROTECTION The OP11 helmet has a clear exterior visor and a great glossy UV protective coating.
#9. WOW Street Bike BMX Motorcycle Full Face Helmet
- DOT Approved
- Light Weight Durable
- Top Front ventilation control
- Removable and Washable Padding
#10. JieKai Open Face Motorcycle Helmet
- Open face 3/4 half design
- DOT Safety Standards
- Ideal for dirt bike, motorcycle, motocross, scooter, etc
- Removable and adjustable fixing strap of sweat-absorbing material
Buying Guide: Cheap Motorcycle Helmets Under $50
Here are the things that you need to consider when buying motorcycle helmets that are cheap:
Look: When you are buying a cheap helmet, you would not want it to look cheap. So, when shopping for one, make sure that it has an expensive look to it. It needs to be stylish. A person wearing it would feel comfortable.
Material: You should make sure they are made with the latest and the best materials. They need to be of the highest quality the amount can provide. Only the ones that are made with high-quality material will be durable and long-lasting.
Safety Features: You need to make sure that it can provide the safety which every motorcycle helmet needs to provide. Make sure they are certified. Only a certified helmet will be safe to wear.
[FAQs] Frequently Asked Questions
Are cheap motorcycle helmets safe?
If you only choose the best cheap helmet then you can be sure of the fact that it will be safe. Only the best helmet comes with a DOT certificate. It ensures that the helmet has undergone different safety measures to be certified as safe. Choose DOT-certified helmets to be safe.
The primary difference between cheap and expensive helmet if the making, quality, and its endurance. For shorter rides, a cheaper one would go good, while for long rides, an expensive or quality one is good.
How long should a motorcycle helmet last?
If you choose a durable helmet that is made up of high-quality materials, then the helmet will last for 3-5 years. So, when choosing cheap helmets do ensure that they promise you to last for 3-5 years. In this way, you will get a long-lasting helmet for a relatively cheap price.
What is the difference between cheap and expensive helmets?
The primary difference between an expensive and a cheap helmet is upholstery quality, shell material, and other features such as graphics and vents. Expensive helmets could be a lot more comfortable as they are properly ventilated. So, as people say, the higher the price, the higher the quality and the more the safety. However, for some purposes, cheap ones will fit the bill.
Which helmet is best cheap?
When you are planning to ride for lengthy hours, it is always better to purchase an expensive helmet. But, for shorter rides, a cheap helmet is best as it would do the job. A plastic box helmet with resin and composite fiber made Arai is the best cheap. Plastic helmets are cheaper but then for safe only for short rides. You can get a fairly strong polycarbonate to make it safer.
Is it worth buying an inexpensive helmet?
Any helmet with genuine safety logos is worth buying and the cost. A full-coverage helmet with decent quality with reasonable cost should be best for purchase. The primary purpose of covering and safeguarding your head should be enough than fancy accessories and add-ons within a helmet.
There you have it, now you know everything that you need to know to purchase a best cheap motorcycle helmets under $50. Use the information provided here to find yourself the best motorcycle helmet at a cheap price. This guide will definitely help you to select the good motorcycle helmet for you that also fits your budget.