Car owners like to have all sorts of luxury inside their car and having a top-end car stereo is no exception. Thankfully, there are umpteen options for car owners now to upgrade their car stereo. Modern vehicles come with an impressive range of sound systems straight from the maker.
Still, if you want an upgrade to your new car or the old one, you won’t be disappointed with the available options. Whatever is your preference a bass or a better sound quality, an amplifier is the best way to get this job done. In this article, you can find the details of the best 8 channel car amplifier of 2021.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best 8 Channel Car Amplifier Reviews & Full Details
- 1.1 #1. Lanzar Car Audio Amplifier 5,000 Watt, 8 Channel
- 1.2 Key Features
- 1.3 #2. Black-Behringer 8 Channel Amplifier High Powerful
- 1.4 Key Features
- 1.5 #3. Elite Series- Pyle- 8 Channel HydraMarine Amplifier
- 1.6 Key Features
- 1.7 #4. MUSYSIC DSP 8 Channel Amplifier For Car
- 1.8 Key Features
- 1.9 #5. Jl Audio 8 Channel Class D Car Audio Amplifier
- 1.10 Key Features
- 2 Buying Guide: 8 Channel Car Amplifier
- 3 (FAQs) Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Conclusion
Best 8 Channel Car Amplifier Reviews & Full Details
#1. Lanzar Car Audio Amplifier 5,000 Watt, 8 Channel
Lanzar is one of the best 8 channel car amplifiers. This product is meant to amplify and elevate the sound emerging from the car stereo. The amplifier has a MOSFET and Pulse Width Modulation. This makes it easy to maintain the rated power on a range of battery voltage.
There are LED indicators for power, overload, etc. If you want to see the finest cutting-edge technology then this is the amplifier you have to purchase. You can also build multiple amplifier systems with this amplifier as they possess RCA jacks.
- It has proper bandpass filter controls.
- The LED indicators signal protection and power.
- It has a better Signal-Noise Ratio which is > 90 decibels.
- The frequency response range is quite good between 10 Hz-45 Hz.
- The amplifier comes with an alluring design and showcases high-end technology.
- It offers a distortion-free sound.
#2. Black-Behringer 8 Channel Amplifier High Powerful
If you are looking for a headphone amplifier system then Behringer’s amplifier is the one. This is one of the best 8 channel power amplifiers and features high-end sonic quality. This is true with any headphones you may use. They feature separate amplifier units in a single rack space. You can use it to power high-end headphones between 80 to 250 Ohms effortlessly. It also has independent input units, 8 of them that can provide for 8 stereo mixes. These units are also a great choice considering the budget.
- The item weighs 5.25 pounds which is great.
- You can use a single mix for all 8 audiphones.
- It comes with a power cable.
- You can mix inputs with a toggle switch.
- This is one of the budget-friendly amplifiers.
- It is capable of powering high-end headphones.
#3. Elite Series- Pyle- 8 Channel HydraMarine Amplifier
A marine amplifier is bridgeable and combined with modern technology. If you are looking for the best 8 channel marine amplifier then Pyle’s is the option. This marine amplifier powers up your speakers like nothing else and is compatible with most speakers. It features pass filters and has an electronic crossover network. It comes with a heatsink made of alloy. This enables high protection to your car stereo by protecting it from short circuits.
- Consists of a powerful MOSFET power supply of 3000 Watts.
- Protects from electrical short-circuit.
- Compatible with all types of stereos.
- RCA output jacks are present.
- Constructed with gold-plated output that prevents corrosion.
- It has a maximum peak rating of 3000 watts.
#4. MUSYSIC DSP 8 Channel Amplifier For Car
Best 8 channel DSP amplifier powered by 2 Bus and gives a great sound effect. The amplifier was developed by some expert sound engineers and musicians and it reflects in its quality. The mixing console is one of its kind and quite rare to find one in this price range. It has an impressive sound quality. It offers a pan effect and has an effective gain. It also comes with a low-noise pre-amp.
- High-end sound quality remains the main attraction of this piece.
- It comes with great stereo output power.
- The presence of Side to rear air cooling and airflow fan is an added advantage.
- It provides low-noise pre-amp.
- The signal-to-noise ratio is commendable.
#5. Jl Audio 8 Channel Class D Car Audio Amplifier
An 8 channel amplifier for cars is a boon as you can always listen to your favorite songs on the go. Jl Audio amplifier for the car is impressive in this range. It comes with a power rating of 14.4 Volt. The RMS rating remains at 12.5 Volt and it is a class D amplifier. A Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET is an addition to this amplifier that enhances its performance. The LED indicators present in the device represent the power and protect mode.
- A better power rating and RMS rating are its key features. The power rating is 14.4 V and RMS rating is 12.5V.
- Different colored LED lights to represent power and protect mode.
- Consists of bandpass filters.
- The amplifier offers a better Signal-to-Noise ratio.
- It has a heat sink made of aluminum alloy.
Buying Guide: 8 Channel Car Amplifier
When you buy an 8 channel car amplifier look for an amplifier with better sound quality. An amplifier eases the stress on the speaker by amplifying the sound greatly. Your music is going to sound better with this. Speaker-level inputs are the next criteria you may have to look for when you buy an 8-channel car amplifier. This will enable you to handle high-level signals.
The RMS power rating plays an important role while you choose an amplifier. See that the RMS power rating is not higher than that of your speakers. See for the best quality speakers and check for the price and brand before you place an order. The technical specifications of the amplifier should be taken into consideration before you opt to buy an amplifier.
(FAQs) Frequently Asked Questions
What is the DSP 8 channel?
The aftermarket systems for audio can be fine-tuned using the DSP 8 channel amplifier. An inbuilt audio system with audio inputs of 6-channel and powered outputs of 8-channel makes it the best in the market. The execution is faster with a Digital Signal processor and an 8-channel amplifier. So, a DSP 8 channel is the best one to have in your car.
How many speakers can an 8-channel power amp power?
You can connect these 8-Ohm speakers in parallel. You can technically connect four speakers to each channel. These should be rated at 8-Ohms each. If you are trying to connect more than this, most of them will shut down as they heat up. If you use it in a parallel-series combination you can connect more speakers.
What amplifier do I need for 8-speakers?
For 8 speakers, an amplifier that has a good impedance of about 8-Ohms should be fair enough. A 350-watt program rating can be better enough for it to function properly. 700 watts is the optimum rating an amplifier should have if you intend to connect 8-speakers. This shall deliver maximum quality of sound and offer a better experience.
With such a wide range of best 8 channel car amplifier available, it’s challenging to select the perfect one. An amplifier is something your car may need many a time. It improves the sound quality, provides better power for upgraded speakers, and powering of a sub-woofer will become easy with an amplifier.
A car owner may have multiple questions in his mind before purchasing an amplifier but when you realize the importance of it, you may not compromise on buying one.