A four-channel amplifier is a stereo amplifier with two additional channels for boosting (amplifying) weak input signals with higher voltage signals. This moves the speaker cone and generates sound by driving the voice coils in the speaker.
If you want to improve your sound system then, you will have to install an amplifier to your sound system. It does not matter whether you prefer loud or soft sound, extra power will give a new life to your overall sound system. Here, you will find the best 4 channel amp under 200 for you to choose from.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Best 4 Channel Amp Under $200 Reviews
- 1.1 #1. BOSS Monoblock 4 Channel Car Amplifier 1100 Watt
- 1.2 Key Features
- 1.3 #2. PIONEER GM-D8704 Class FD 4 Channel Amp
- 1.4 Key Features
- 1.5 #3. Rockford Fosgate 300 Watt 4 Channel Amp Under 200 Dollars
- 1.6 Key Features
- 1.7 #4. Alpine MRV-F300 50 Watts 4 Channel Car Amplifier
- 1.8 Key Features
- 1.9 #5. Taramp’s DS 800 Watts 4 Channel Amp Under 200
- 1.10 Key Features
- 1.11 #6. Earthquake Mini 2000 Watts Class D Amplifier For Car
- 1.12 Key Features
- 1.13 #7. Power Acoustik 4 Channel Monoblock Amp Class D Full-Range
- 1.14 Key Features
- 1.15 #8. Skar Audio 4 Channel Marine Amplifier Full-Range Class A/B
- 1.16 Key Features
- 1.17 #9. Kenwood 4 Channel Class D Amplifier Under 200
- 1.18 Key Features
- 1.19 #10. Powerzone 4 Channel Class Ab Amp For Car
- 1.20 Key Features
- 2 Buying Guide: 4 Channel Amp Under 200 Dollars
- 3 [FAQs] Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.1 Do amps affect sound quality?
- 3.2 Is a 4 channel amp worth it?
- 3.3 Which is better 2 channel or 4 channel amp for a car?
- 3.4 How many speakers can I run off a 4 channel amp?
- 3.5 What is the difference between a 2 channel amp and a 4 channel amp?
- 3.6 Can I use a 4 channel amp with a subwoofer?
- 3.7 What is a 4 channel amp used for?
- 3.8 What is the most powerful 4 channel amp?
- 4 Conclusion
The Best 4 Channel Amp Under $200 Reviews
#1. BOSS Monoblock 4 Channel Car Amplifier 1100 Watt
This BOSS Audio R1100M Riot is one of the best 4 channel amp under $200 with 1100 Watts of power. Bass Boost and other features allow you to customize the sound. Boosted rail technology is included, as well as low high-level inputs. The Riot Series of amplifiers are ideal for first-time vehicle audio consumers wishing to add bass, improved sound, and performance to their system at a low cost.
- 1100 Watts
- Low/High-level inputs
- Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- Maximum power is 2 & 4 Ohms
- Beautiful finish
- Good sound quality
- Crossover – Low Pass
#2. PIONEER GM-D8704 Class FD 4 Channel Amp
This PIONEER GM-D8704 is the best car amplifier under 200 dollars takes your vehicle’s audio system to the next level. The Pioneer Pio blends a 1-Ohm stable circuit, installation freedom, and a great high-power output in one package. Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers offer a significant increase in power output while being half the size of the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. As a result, they are more adaptable in terms of installation and performance.
Pioneer’s innovative digital amplifier circuit’s “Protection Control System” measures its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level to prevent circuit shutdown. The risk of excessive input power for the unit to accomplish 1 connection is reduced thanks to stable, robust circuitry.
- RMS Power Output 300 x 14-gauge power terminals
- Best Frequency Response 10-240 Hz
- 1,200 Watts Max Power
- Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover
- The circuit has improved Design
- Compact Design for Versatile Installation Options
- Variable High-Pass and Low-Pass Filter
#3. Rockford Fosgate 300 Watt 4 Channel Amp Under 200 Dollars
The Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 is the best budget 4 channel amp. It is a full-range 4-channel amplifier that’s compact enough to fit in almost any application while delivering 300 Watts RMS of power! The PBR300X4 is designed for stereo front/rear systems with limited space and a charging method capable of a lower current but still requiring a lot of power!
The Rockford Punch amplifier features our proprietary BRT technology, which uses internal capacitors and power management components to store energy and dynamically enhance rail voltage to generate power on demand. The Rockford Fosgate is not only tiny and economical, making it ideal for bikes and recreational vehicles, but it also offers all the power you need.
- Excellent heat control
- Inputs that are high and low
- You may activate front and back speakers, making them small enough to fit practically anyplace in the automobile.
- It’s ultra-compact It’s designed to be small and efficient while still delivering a lot of power.
- Boosted Rail technology is included, as well as high-level inputs.
- Rockford Fosgate is known for its high-quality construction.
#4. Alpine MRV-F300 50 Watts 4 Channel Car Amplifier
It’s a good alpine 4 channel amp with a small footprint and a well-designed dark brushed metal chassis. It has a sturdy feel in the palm, yet it’s still light in comparison to previous amps with similar power ratings. A car amplifier’s size, in addition to its power and sound quality, is a significant consideration.
Alpine’s MRV-F300 is a four-channel amplifier with a clever design and high build quality. The Alpine 4 channel amp is one of the best in its price range due to its lightweight ratio and excellent audio quality. The build quality is excellent; unlike lesser amps using the same Class D technology, there are no large gaps or misaligned pieces. Connectors are of excellent quality and feature hex-keyed screws to keep electrical connections secure.
- It has a well-integrated profile.
- With a frequency range of 50 to 400 Hz, it offers the widest crossover range in our lineup.
- THD is excellent, ranging from 1% to 0.03 percent depending on your arrangement.
- Speaker-level input harness, 75W RMS x 4 7.5′′
- 2 terminal covers (snap-on)
- Self-tapping hex-head screws, 3/4″
- Certificate of Alpine Verification
#5. Taramp’s DS 800 Watts 4 Channel Amp Under 200
Taramps multichannel amplifier module is referred to as the DS 8004. It features 4 channels with a total power of 200 watts RMS, a maximum output of 800 watts RMS, an impedance of 1 ohm or 2 ohms, and it is FULL RANGE. Taramps offer versatility, efficiency, and quality in a single package. Signals to be amplified from functions and inputs The speakers are connected via the output and power supply connectors.
- Maximum Power: 1 OHM: 800W RMS and 2 OHMS: 544W RMS
- Signal Noise/Ratio: over 88dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 45KHz
- Minimum Supply Voltage: 9 VDC
- Input Impedance: 18K OHMS
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC
- Maximum Musical Power
- Idle Consumption: 1.0A
- Maximum Sine Signal Consumption
#6. Earthquake Mini 2000 Watts Class D Amplifier For Car
The Earthquake MiNi D Mono amplifiers are the most efficient class “D” amplifier series ever created. These amplifiers, which come in three different types, produce incredible power despite their small size. MiNi D Mono amplifiers may be mounted in tight areas in your vehicle, allowing you to save valuable storage space.
A 5.2V USB connector has been added to our 2nd generation series to power a Bluetooth or WiFi module. The BRIDGE IN/OUT feature of the MiNi D Mono amplifiers allows you to connect two amplifiers. Each of these amplifiers includes a built-in protective fuse that can handle 1 to 4-Ohm loads and is developed with unique Optical Control Circuitry.
- Power Handling: one, two, and four ohms.
- Remote sub-level; bridgeable in/out allows two amplifiers to be linked together.
- With a 0-12db bass boost, you may gain more control.
- Low Pass Filter (40-180hz) built-in; Filter with a changeable subsonic frequency of 18Hz
- A Bluetooth or Wi-Fi module is powered by a 5.2V USB port.
#7. Power Acoustik 4 Channel Monoblock Amp Class D Full-Range
This power acoustik is one of the best budget monoblock amp with so many power range. It will complement every set-up of the previous amplifier setting. You can mount it in a very small place where the other amplifier will not fit at all.
- It is a small and compact item.
- You will get a high level of input with this amplifier.
- Offer class D feature.
- The dimension is perfect for mounting.
#8. Skar Audio 4 Channel Marine Amplifier Full-Range Class A/B
Skar Audio best 4 channel marine amplifier has a high level of engineering benefit. It sets a new standard of grade amplifier performance. The user control panel of this amplifier is fully adjustable. You can dial your sound as you want. The compact physical design of this system is perfect.
- It offers 4-way protection including DC, Thermal, Voltage and Speaker.
- The hardware is made with stainless steel.
- You can get the benefit of waterproof coating on the circuit board.
- The speaker output is great as well.
#9. Kenwood 4 Channel Class D Amplifier Under 200
If you want high-resolution audio then, you will have to buy this amplifier. This is the best choice and offers you great sound benefits as well. The installation is very easy. You can easily install it in your car and improve the overall music experience.
• The design of the amplifier is D.
• You will get the best sound. It will change your music experience.
• Terminals and connections are on one side for simple and hassle-free installation.
• This amplifier will run efficiently.
#10. Powerzone 4 Channel Class Ab Amp For Car
If you are looking for a car amplifier then, this Powerzone 4 channel amplifier is the best choice for you. The advanced technology produces a high level of power and perfect sound as well.
- It is a perfect amplifier at a reasonable price.
- It has red heat sink elements.
- It will boost up the whole music experience.
Buying Guide: 4 Channel Amp Under 200 Dollars
Look for these when burying 4 channel amp
- Filters – There are three filters in use, two of which are standard on most respectable amplifiers and one that is a bit unique. High pass and low pass filters will be found on most amplifiers.
- Frequency Response – This characteristic determines the amp’s maximum frequency range. The wider the soundscape, the higher the number.
- THD – Better amps will have the lowest THD and will reproduce the signal more accurately at higher power levels.
- Sound – The Sound-to-Noise Ratio, or S/N, is a decibel-based statistic that determines how much “noise” or interference the signal carries through the amplifier. This value should be as high as possible.
- Size – Older amplifiers were frequently enormous, heavy slabs that created a lot of heat and required a lot of open space to dissipate it.
[FAQs] Frequently Asked Questions
Do amps affect sound quality?
In a variety of ways, an amplifier improves sound quality. Amplifiers are primarily designed to modulate volume, but they can also affect the linearity and tone of the sound. Overall, sound quality is determined by the type of amplifier used, the configuration, and external elements such as room acoustics, among other things.
Is a 4 channel amp worth it?
If you want to enjoy more power for your rear and the front speaker then, 4 channel amp is the best choice for you. It will give power to two speakers and front channels and also a subwoofer from rear channels. This type of amplifier will be the best choice and boost up the sound to avoid road noise during driving.
Which is better 2 channel or 4 channel amp for a car?
The 4 channel amp is better and versatile than the 2 channel amp. So, you should choose a 4 channel amp for your car. It is powerful and beneficial as well. Overall, this will boost up your music system and change your musical experience as well. It will bring joy and excitement to your life and journey on road.
How many speakers can I run off a 4 channel amp?
It depends on the wattage of the amp and the speakers that are being used. Typically, a 4 channel amp can power anywhere from 2 to 8 speakers.
What is the difference between a 2 channel amp and a 4 channel amp?
A 2 channel amp can only power two speakers, while a 4 channel amp can power four speakers. A 4 channel amp is also typically more powerful than a 2 channel amp.
Can I use a 4 channel amp with a subwoofer?
Yes, you can use a 4 channel amp to power a subwoofer by sending the low frequency signals directly to the sub and sending all other signals to your speakers.
What is a 4 channel amp used for?
A 4 channel amp can be used for a variety of purposes, such as powering a car audio system or a home theater system. It can also be used to power speakers in a car, boat or a RV.
What is the most powerful 4 channel amp?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a variety of factors, such as your budget and the specific needs you have for your car audio system. However, some amps are definitely more powerful than others, so it is worth taking a look at some of the most powerful 4 channel amps on the market.
One of the most popular and well-known 4 channel amps on the market is the PIONEER GM-D8704 . This amp is capable of producing up to 1, 200 Watts Max Power, making it a great option for those who need a lot of power. Another great option is the Rockford Fosgate Punch PBR300X4 , which can produce up to 300 Watts RMS of power . If you are looking for an amp that is both powerful and affordable, the Boss Audio R1100M Riot may be a good option for you. This amp can produce up to 1100 Watts of power, making it a great choice for those who are on a budget.
All music fans will agree that having the best plans for your car in the car makes driving 100% enjoyable. Many automobiles, including some of the more costly ones, do, however, come with a stroke of stock.
If you’re looking for a low-cost amplifier, check out our selection of the best 4 channel amp under $200. All of the products have a wide range of capabilities to accommodate more configurations than the average.