Do you want to improve the sound quality of your car speakers? If yes, you can consider buying a 4 channel amplifier for the car. The 4 channel car amp can bring out all your emotions by adding extra power to your rear and front speakers.
You might be thinking that you will have to spend more on a 4 channel amp. However, affordable options are available. In this article, we are going to cover the best 4 channel amp under $100.
The Best 4 Channel Amp Under $100 Reviews
#1. Blaupunkt 1500W Full Range 4 Channel Amplifier
Blaupunkt 1500W amplifier is one of the best 4 channel amp under $100. It is the outcome of ninety years of experience. The company has evolved constantly to design a 4 channel amplifier for your motor vehicle. It features 1500 watts maximum output and 150-watt RMS output to deliver the best quality sound.
You can enjoy your favorite music and enable your co-passengers to travel in a party-like environment. The slim design makes it a perfect choice for any vehicle. You can connect this amplifier to the stereo system easily.
- Full range amplifier with 1500W maximum power
- Slim design ensures a perfect fit for your vehicle
- Dynamic and powerful to boost your music experience
- Quality performance to create your mood
#2. BOSS Audio Systems R2504 4 Channel Amp
BOSS R2504 is the best budget 4 channel amp. It features a MOSFET power supply and 1000 watts max power to become the right choice for your audio system. You can use this amplifier to power up subwoofers in addition to your speakers.
The variable low pass crossover, fixed high pass crossover, the remote subwoofer control will customize the sound. There are low and high-level inputs, variable input control, and short-circuit protection. The automatic shut-off feature will protect your amplifier from excessive heat.
- Full range amplifier with Class A / B Topology
- Remote subwoofer control and customized sound
- Automatic shut-off to prevent damage
- Bridgeable with low and high-level inputs
- Variable input control
#3. Genius GFX-55X4 4 Channel Amp for Car
Genius GFX-55X4 4 Channel Amp is also worth considering. It is affordable and can meet your music expectations. It features a 4ohm Bridget and 2-ohm stereo. Also, the quality built and efficiency makes it one of the preferred choices for many motor users.
It is well made to ensure an easy connection with the rear and front speaker system. In addition to the above, you can expect short circuit and over-voltage protection.
- Sturdy build and circuit protection
- 15V, Idle max supply voltage
- 9V min supply voltage
- 4-ohm bridge and 2-ohm stereo
#4. Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 4 Channel Amp
Rockford PBR300X4 amplifier is an affordable 4 channel amp and ultra-compact 4 channel amp. Even if it comes with a compact design, you can expect better efficiency. Its 300 watts of power offers 75 watts of RMMS to the rear and front speakers of your vehicle.
As a result, you can enjoy the clear sound. The frequency response is also worth mentioning. The 20Hz to 20kHz frequency can deliver precision. Users can install this small amp on different incognito surfaces without sacrificing the space of their vehicle.
- MOSFET output stage and high-level inputs
- Ultra-efficient and compact design
- 300 Watts of power
- Well built and reliable
- One-year warranty
#5. Pyle Hydra Marine Powerful 4 Channel Amplifier
Pyle Hydra amplifier is the best inexpensive 4 channel amp & this amplifier offers the water-resistant ability to your speakers. The seamless design and high-energy capacity make it work well in different conditions. It can be perfect in harsh weather conditions. It is completely waterproof and comes with short protection.
This amplifier can protect your amp and vehicle’s electric system from the short circuit. It is a marine amplifier, and this unique quality makes it a great choice for a variety of units. You can expect high-quality and smooth sound regardless of the vehicle type.
- Waterproof ability with gold plated speaker
- RCA Stereo Input and short protection
- Powerful 400 WATT with dual adjustable input
- 8 or 4 Ohm Speaker Impedance
- Remote turn off and on
#6. Planet Audio AC1200 4 Channel Amp
This Cheapest Planet Audio ac1200 4.4 amplifier is designed to boost your musical experience by giving extra power to the front and rear speakers of your vehicle. It features high and low responses. That will enable your speakers to generate clearer sound.
Also, it can be perfectly fitted to your low-level subwoofer control. It is a powerful and full-range amplifier that comes with 1200 watts max power to supply strong and clean sound. Users can also customize the sound and enjoy the music the most.
- Full range with 1200 W MAX Power
- Low and high-level inputs
- Customized and clear sounds
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±1 dB frequency response
- Six years dealer warranty
#7. Power Acoustik EG4-1000 Edge Series 4 Channels Amplifier
The Power Acoustik EG4 Edge Series Full-Range Class AB Amp is the next step in performance and value, continuing down the Power Acoustik road of reliability and longevity. A satin silver chassis, engraving and edge accents bring a high-end appeal to traditional performance. This amp provides 2Ω stereo and 4Ω bridged full-range operation. Power Acoustik’s Edge Series 4 Channels Amplifier gives you more than just great sound; it also delivers superior power output with its 2Ω stereo.
- Full-Range Class AB
- Overload circuit protection, Direct short, thermal
- RCA inputs high speaker-level & low-level
- Military-grade PCB with PWM MOSFET power supply
#8. Soundstream PN4.1000D 4 Channel Class D Amp
The Soundstream Picasso Nano Series 4-channel amplifier is the perfect size for a compact car. This amplifier features a Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply, and will provide you with plenty of power to drive your speakers. The input sensitivity is 200mv-6V, and the amplifier has 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload and speaker short protection). The RMS Power Rating is 4 ohms: 140 watts x 4 chan., 2 ohms: 250 watts x 4 chan. Max power output: 500 watts.
- 4-Channel Class D Amplifier Picasso Nano Series
- Power supply.200mv-6V Low-Level Input Sensitivity
- 500 watts Max Power
- 6 Volts and 5 Pounds Battery Weight
- Protection circuitry: thermal, overload, speaker short protection
#9. Crunch Full Range 4 Channels Car Amplifier
The Crunch engineers approached the Ground Pounder with specific goals—design the ideal features for an amplifier like a great sounding amp section and a versatile crossover with power that will POUND the GROUND.
- 4 Channel Amp. 375 watts @ 2 ohms
- 4 channels x 185 watts @ 4 ohms
- 2 channels x 750 watts (mono bridged) @ 4 ohms
- Operates in 4-channel stereo, dual stereo bridged
#10. Orion Cobalt 4 Channel Amp For Car
The Orion Cobalt CBT-3500.4 is a 4 channel amplifier with 3500 watts max music power, and will deliver a total of 4500 watts max to your speakers. The CBT-3500.4 has the capability to connect up to four pairs of speakers (8 speakers total) at 2 ohm or 8 ohms each. This amplifier comes with removable fuses for safety, and features a fan that works in conjunction with an internal sensor to monitor temperatures inside the amp so it can cool itself down when necessary.
- Orion High Performance Car Audio
- 3500 Watts Max Music Power
- Low and high-level inputs
- Dynamic and powerful
Buying Guide: Budget 4 Channel Amp Under $100
As you have a limited budget, your first consideration will be price. You will have to narrow down your choices depending on your budget. When it comes to the features, you will have to focus on the sound quality, amp class, design, etc.
There are a few factors to consider when buying a 4-channel amplifier:
- Power output: Make sure the amplifier has enough power to drive your speakers or subwoofers. Look for an amplifier with a power output that matches or exceeds the power handling of your speakers.
- Frequency response: Look for an amplifier with a wide frequency response, as this will allow it to reproduce a range of audio frequencies accurately.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: The signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) measures the level of noise in the amplifier’s output relative to the signal being amplified. A higher SNR means a cleaner, clearer signal.
- Brand reputation: It’s always a good idea to research the reputation of different amplifier brands and read reviews from other customers. This will give you a sense of the quality and reliability of the products you’re considering.
- Size and installation: Consider the size of the amplifier and whether it will fit in your vehicle. You’ll also need to consider the installation process and whether you feel comfortable installing the amplifier yourself or if you’ll need to pay for professional installation.
You will have to consider a few factors to determine the sound quality of the amp. These considering factors are filters, frequency response, and sound-noise ratio. You can go with a compact size to ensure a perfect fit regardless of the size of your vehicle.
As always, be sure to do your own research and read reviews before making a purchase to ensure you’re getting the best product for your needs and budget.
[FAQs] Frequently Asked Questions
Is a 4 channel amplifier a good choice?
A 4-channel amp can be a good choice if you want more versatility to get better configurations. If you are looking for an amp for your subwoofer and speakers, a 4-channel amp is worth considering. It can power up to eight speakers.
How many speakers can be connected to a 4 channel amplifier?
The number of speakers that you can run per channel will be dependent on the channel amp that you purchase. It is common knowledge, however, that most channel amps will be able to power two speakers per channel. This means on a 4 channel amp you should be able to run eight individual speakers, two per channel.
What impact does using a 4 channel amplifier have?
In terms of the quality of music, and the volume you are able to play said music at, using a 4 channel amp will make a substantial difference. To oversimplify the process, using an amplifier provides more power to your speakers.
As a result, the music or sound that you play through the speakers will be able to play at a higher volume than if you were to play it without the amplifier. Speakers that have the additional power of an amplifier will also be able to play clearer and crisper music than speakers without one.
Is A 4 Channel Amp Worth It?
If you are looking for a product that will improve the quality of the music that is playing through your speakers, and the quality you are currently receiving now is not acceptable in your opinion. Then purchasing a 4 channel amp will be worth it for you.
This is more of a question that you should ask yourself personally, if you do not have the disposable income to spend on an amplifier (as they can be quite expensive) then perhaps purchasing one is not right for you. Especially if the sound quality that your speakers provide either is acceptable or does not offend you.
Do Expensive Amplifiers Sound Better?
There is no clear yes or no answer to this question. With every product type available on the market, there are always expensive versions that are over-priced and cheaper visions that are a bargain for the quality they provide. As always, you should conduct plenty of market research before you purchase any product.
Specifically concerning amplifiers, the sound you get as a result of using one can also be effected by the speakers that you have. If you have expensive speakers, you will easily get away with purchasing a cheaper amplifier. Whereas if you have cheaper speakers, or if they are dated, then you may prefer to spend more money on your amplifier to ensure better sound quality.
You can get a quality build and efficient quality best 4 channel amp under $100. You will have to understand your requirements. Once you know what you want, you can narrow down the options accordingly. Check the sound quality, size, and other features. Go through the reviews of customers before deciding on one.