Work boots are useful at construction sites, and any other place where manual labor is required. There are different types and materials available for work boots, and their prices vary too.
You can choose an expensive pair, but you would be reluctant to use it just because of the price. No one would want to wear a pair of pricey boots and step into mud or water. So, it’s good to look for the best work boots under $50.
The Best Cheap Work Boots Under $50 Reviews
#1. TOSAFZXY Leather Men’s Cheapest Work Boots
These boots are the most comfortable cheapest work boot, lightweight, and made with composite fiber. It has a steel toe, that will protect you from any harm. You can safely wear these boots to work. You will get the best comfort wearing these.
- The boot has a slip-resistant outsole
- It has a stylish design that makes it proper for different occasions.
- It has an ASTM F2413-18 safety standard. There will be no current flow or leakage over 1.0 Ma.
- The price of these men’s boots under $50.
- You will get the anti-puncture feature and better comfort wearing these boots.
#2. Skechers 77055 Cankton Work Boot
These boots have a steel toe, and it’s tested to meet the authority of ASTM F2413-2011 standard. The boot also offers ASTM F2413-2011 EH requirements. You will get benefits such as safety from electrical hazards, memory foam, and better comfort. There will be no current flow under dry conditions. Also, offer electrical safety even when the boot is wet.
- With this boot, you will get
- Suede mesh
- Synthetic sole
- Relax fit
- Electrical hazard-free built
- Safe steel toe which can withhold any impact.
#3. Skechers Mariner Utility Men’s Work Boot
Skechers mariner is the best men’s work boots under $50. You will feel safer when you are on land or in the sea. This has an excellent tread design that will keep you standing on any surface. Also, it absorbs shock better than any Inexpensive Work Boots. It has a deep toe box that offers better comfort. This is also a lightweight boot that is best for worksites.
- The boot is made of 100% leather
- You will get a sturdy rubber sole
- Smooth leather upper
- Has a lug outsole and padded collar
- It’s a waterproof boot and compatible with worksites.
- You will get a small heel.
#4. Skechers Burgin Tarlac Industrial Boot For Work
These boots are independently tested and certified to meet the authority standards of 1/75 C/75, ASTM F2413-2011. The steel safety toe will provide better support and protection. You can wear these boots on land and water both. It has better electric hazard safety with the Authority of ASTM F2413-2011 EH. It’s a lightweight boot, that will allow you to move freely.
- You will get a sturdy rubber sole
- There are different color options available
- There is memory foam installed inside the boots
- It’s a lightweight work boot option
- The boots are made of genuine leather.
- These are waterproof boots but not for the entire day of in-water work.
#5. ORISTACO Safety Work Boot For Men
Oristaco is the best cheapest work boot for men. If you are looking for a slip-resistant sole, then this is the best option. These are steel toe work boots and made of puncture-proof and nonmetal material. You can fit easily into the boots, and it will allow you to breathe easily.
- The boots offer perfect comfort and support
- It’s best for people who work in construction sites, fishing, landscaping, agriculture, and ranching places.
- There is a support of memory foam inside
- The boots come with a supportive heel.
- A padded collar is included
#6. SUADEX Steel Toe Work Boots For Men
It’s a steel toe boot that protects feel from rolling objects. The boots are very comfortable and breathable. These are lightweight boots, so you can move flexibly. You will get a non-slip and lightweight show option with these. The boot is made with anti-puncture material.
- The boots are great for construction area tasks. This works best in the fields of auto manufacturing, industrial project places.
- It has an anti-smashing and anti-piercing feature.
- The boots are made of super fiber leather with a lace-up facility
- The sole is wear-resistant and stylish looking too.
- Boots are available for men and women.
#7. Skechers Men’s Felton Relaxed-Fit Work Boot
The shoe is pretty comfortable for hardcore activities. It is slip-resistant, which prevents annoying sliding at work. It has a shock-absorbing rubber sole pretty well, especially when treading on rough terrain. The shoes are supportive, with reinforced stitching, lace-up vamp, and logo on the side. You have three types from which you can choose, with the following features:
- The tongues and collar have soft padding to prevent inflammation from tight ties.
- It also has a fabric shoe lining with a midsole designed for shock absorption.
- The insole insert has memory foam, adding to the comfort level.
- OSHA-compliant outsole.
- They are very true to size; hence you don’t need to upscale or downscale.
#8. TEXAS STEER Men’s Soft Toe Nubuck Leather Work Boots
Texas steer is the best leather work boots. The gorgeous boot is a brown action leather material, the kind that is built to withstand time. The inner sole is slip-resistant and pretty durable for heavy-duty work, which prevents inflammation and blisters. It has a secure lace-up form, which secures the foot in an upright form and looks even more fantastic. The shoe has steel handles to provide extra support to your leg. It lessens the pressure on the calves and ankles when doing hardcore tasks.
- Rubber sole for shock absorption and firm grip
- Non-slip sole to prevent accidents
- 90 days warranty for the shoe, in case it fails to live up to expectations
- Steel handles to protect you from punctures.
- Welt construction for long-term wear
#9. Puncture-proof unisex Work Boots
The suede shoe is a very lightweight yet firm work boot. It has a steel cap to prevent smashing in the event of dropping accidents. The boot is leather, mesh, and TPU with cotton filling at the ankle to cushion and avoid friction. The suede boot contains a removable footbed, allowing long, fatigue-free work shifts and an excellent comfortable fit. Some notable aspects are:
- It has a black shock-absorbing sole, which is pretty light for wear.
- Mesh tongue material designed to filter out sand and sharp particles from falling in boot
- Steel plate midsole layer to protect feet from high impact
- Static dissipative at the toe area on the insole to prevent electrocution
- Double density PU to provide comfort
#10. Filas Men Peake Composite Toe Work Shoe Boot
The shoe has the famous COOLMAX FILA design meant to provide ventilation throughout an intense workday. It is made from 100% leather, which provides a stable form intended for heavy-duty work. The design has composite toe protection to prevent smashing of toes from heavy objects. It has a 100% rubber sole to absorb shock.
- Mesh overlays that prevent the entry of particles or gravel
- Durable leather outer material to withstand wear and tear
- All-day comfort from excessive heat by COOLMAX fiber and mesh layers
- Memory foam sock liner and midsole work
- Cushioned heel to prevent high impact force on rough terrain
#11. Avenger Breaker Men’s Waterproof Work Boots
This avenger breaker is the best waterproof work boots. The shoe has a synthetic sole but deep treads to maneuver slippery terrain. It also has a composite toe cap to prevent toe smashing in the workplace. The upper shoe side has a waterproof lining, which enables leather to last longer. It has a soft collar and ankle cushioning for comfortable wear as well. It is available in a dark brown and has a robust form for stability.
- Removable footbed with dual density technology
- A flexible plate that is puncture resistant
- Double density PU innersole, which is also non-slip
- Long shaft from arch up to 5.”
- 100% leather
Buying Guide: Work Boots Under $50
Before you buy work boots under 50 dollars, it’s important to know some this tips.
- Boot height and weight: Taller boots are good for linesmen’s work, but they are heavier and harder to put on. While shorter boots are better for all-around use, lighter and look good too. It’s important to choose lightweight boots. While working you need to walk freely. Heavyweight options will make moving around tough.
- Water resistance: Even if you choose leather material you will get the waterproof option. These boots are great when you have to work in water the entire day. You need to choose this option if you have to work on water mostly. However, waterproof boots are harder to dry, but still, they will be a good investment.
- Safety toes: Workboots come with safety toes of steel. It adds weight to the boots and will protect your feet from any harm. You can easily wear these and feel safe.
- Insulation: Insulated boots will protect your boots when the temperature drops. Although it will make you feel uncomfortable in hot weather, this is a great choice for outdoor work in the wintertime.
[FAQs] Frequently Asked Questions
How Long should work boots last?
Work boots are mostly sturdy and durable products. But the longevity is based on the material and built. For leather material, it will last 6 months. For cowboy boots, it will last five to ten years. If you choose suede boots, you can use them for four to five months. In the case of redwing boots, you can use them from five years to twenty years.
Are composite Toe Boots Comfortable?
Composite toes in boots are put by manufacturers to enable protection at construction sites. However, most manufacturers place a lot of emphasis on outside protection and ignore inner comfort. Therefore, if you are searching for a pair, look for a lightweight work boot that absorbs shock and is flexible.
How do you disinfect work boots?
Your work boots can come into contact with a variety of different substances and you may wish to disinfect them to keep yourself and your boots fully clean. You can disinfect the inside of your boots by mixing half a cup of water with half a cup of alcohol and spray the inside of your boots.
Leave the boots overnight and they will be fully dry for the next day. Whereas the outside of your boots can be simply disinfected using soap (that kills bacteria) and hot water, you may feel more comfortable wearing rubber gloves as you do this.
How Do I Get My Boots To Stop Smelling?
There are a variety of different methods that you can use in order to either prevent your boots from smelling or to help get rid of the smell when they do.
- Buy work boots that have good ventilation – There are many boots on the market that are designed to allow air to circulate freely whilst you are working. This will lessen your chances of getting sweaty feet throughout the day.
- Avoid cotton socks – Purchasing socks that are specifically designed to be worn in work boots will lessen the chance of your feet smelling as cotton socks soak up moisture and smell as the day wears on.
- Use baking soda after a long day of work – Sprinkling baking soda into your boots before you go to sleep will help neutralize any unpleasant smells that are coming from your boots.
- Purchase odor reducing insoles – There are plenty of odor reducing insoles available on the market that will reduce any unpleasant smells coming from your boots, they will also add extra comfort.
Are Slip On Work Boots Bad For Your Feet?
Slip-on boots are not necessarily bad for your feet if you get a pair that fit your feet correctly. There is a stigma that slip-on work boots can be bad for your feet as slip-on shoes overall tend to not fit specific parts of your feet, for example, the arc of your feet.
You can, however, avoid this issue by ensuring that your feet fit the boots correctly before you buy and you can also purchase additional insoles to help with the issue.
There are different types of best work boots under $50 available online. You need to choose the lightweight one, has a protective steel toe, and works for years. If you work in water for almost the entire day, then you need a waterproof option. Before buying the boots check the height, weight, and insulation option too.
You must choose a lightweight option, only that will allow you to move around flexibly. Also, take a look at the boots we have talked about in this article.