If you want to improve your experiences while having a fun ride on your motorcycle then a bluetooth headset can be the best choice for you not only to listen to the music of your choice but also to use GPS and communicate with your friends.
Some of the cheap motorcycle bluetooth headset reviewed here so that you can drive your bike in the right direction along with enjoying the tunes you like the most. Below are 8 of our most highly recommended best budget motorcycle bluetooth headset that you can buy today.
Table of Contents
- 1 The 8 Cheap Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Reviews
- 1.1 1) SMH10D-10 Sena Bluetooth For Motorcycle Helmet
- 1.2 Key Features
- 1.3 2) Cardo PACKTALK BOLD Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- 1.4 Key Features
- 1.5 3) Noise Reduction Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- 1.6 Key Features
- 1.7 4) LEXIN B4FM Bluetooth Intercom For Motorcycle
- 1.8 Key Features
- 1.9 5) THOKWOK bt-s3-Bluetooth For Motorcycle Helmet
- 1.10 Key Features
- 1.11 6) Yacoub Motorbike Bluetooth Headset
- 1.12 Key Features
- 1.13 7) SCSETC Motorcycle Communication System
- 1.14 Key Features
- 1.15 8) TOP-MAX Best Motorcycle Helmet Intercom System
- 1.16 Key Features
- 2 Do Bluetooth Headsets Increase Safety for Motorcycle Riders?
- 3 Buying Guide: Cheap Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- 4 Conclusion
The 8 Cheap Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Reviews
1) SMH10D-10 Sena Bluetooth For Motorcycle Helmet
Sena Bluetooth Headset: The range of this sena bluetooth headset for sharing music and intercom between the motorcyclists is up to 980 yards or 900 meters. To share and listen to the music this headset offers connectivity to Bluetooth 3.0.
It will allow you to join in a four-way intercom conversation and use a speed dialing system to make phone calls. The advanced technology used in this headset to control noise to reduce the background noises for outgoing as well as incoming voice calls.
It is compatible with the cell phone of any brand due to its intercom with the universal protocol. Its stand bay battery life is for 10 days and talk time for up to 12 hours and its operating temperature varies from 14-131 degrees F or 10 – 55 degrees C.
- Dual system, intercom, and headset
- The four-way intercom conversion system
- Controls noise in outgoing and incoming audios
- Compatible with the protocol of universal intercom
- Standby battery for 10 days
- Talk time up to 12 hours
2) Cardo PACKTALK BOLD Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
Cardo Bluetooth Headset: This brand new cardo bluetooth communication system always remains on to produce natural voice even without moving a slider, turning a wheel, or pressing a button. They have empowered your voice to operate this headset effectively. They have collaborated with JBL to provide you an exciting combination of music with motorcycling.
It will improve your experience of listening to music while riding. All the problems experienced while using Bluetooth have been resolved by using DMC in it which will provide you the world’s best communication system on the motorcycle.
Bluetooth 4.1, dustproof, waterproof, up to 1.6 km range, up to 13 hours talk time, corded microphone, built-in FM radio, self-adjusting volume, and interchangeable boom are some of the other important features of this budgetary Bluetooth headset.
- Noise canceling feature
- Excellent compatibility with the android phone
- The best sound quality
- Excellent battery life
3) Noise Reduction Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
Fodsports Bluetooth Headset: In this fodsports bluetooth headset, 4.1 version of Bluetooth is used to provide its high stability and compatibility.
It will allow you to communicate up to 2,000 meters if there is no building in between the motorcyclists otherwise 500 meters will be the maximum distance for effective communication between them. For group communication between motorcyclists, it allows you to connect up to 8 riders simultaneously.
It allows you to listen to music, receive calls, and use GPS while riding on your motorcycle conveniently and safely without using your hands. The quality of the sound of this helmet headset is very high because it reproduced HD quality sound.
While answering a call you can switch to automatic or manual and adjust its volume as per your requirements. It allows you to use it in any weather as it is waterproof and listen to the sounds clearly as it reduces ambient noises effectively. The standby life of its 900mAh rechargeable battery is one week and its talk time is for nearly 20 hours.
- Waterproof and good noise reduction
- Great battery life
- Easy to use
- Excellent sound quality
4) LEXIN B4FM Bluetooth Intercom For Motorcycle
Lexin Bluetooth Intercom: If you are on a tight budget, the LEXIN 2pcs B4FM should be on your watch-list. It’s much cheaper compared to the competition. This device uses Bluetooth to create an intercom with a range of up to 1.6 KM and a maximum of 4 users.
- Prolonged battery life. Its Lithium-ion battery gives up to 15 talk time and music streaming.
- Weatherproofed to handle all weather conditions.
- This model works perfectly with Siri (iPhone) and S Voice (Samsung).
- Functions well on high speeds.
5) THOKWOK bt-s3-Bluetooth For Motorcycle Helmet
Thokwok Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset: The THOKWOK bt-s3 intercom headset comes with unique features that you wouldn’t find on a different model in this price bracket. The headset is furnished with a full-duplex intercom system for clear communication in both directions at the same time.
- Waterproof casing
- Echo and noise-canceling technology- for clear voice at high speed.
Versatile, i.e., suitable for both half face and full helmets
- Hand free operation, to allow you switch command using your voice.
- Voice conference of up to three riders
6) Yacoub Motorbike Bluetooth Headset
Yaconob Bluetooth Radio Intercom: If you are looking for a long-range BT device, then Yaconob Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset is the gadget to use. This headset support radio functionality and playback features.
- Designed to handle all weather conditions
- It can be used with a wide range of devices
- Noise cancellation features to ensure clear sound at high speed
- Enhanced audio distribution
7) SCSETC Motorcycle Communication System
Scs Etc s-9 Bluetooth Headset: This is a high-performance device. Its intercom range is fantastic (1828 yards.), and it supports six users. Riders get to enjoy hand-free communication, courtesy of Bluetooth.
- Robust, long-lasting battery. With its 900mAh lithium polymer battery, you can talk and chat for 15 hours.
- Steady communication.
- You can connect and disconnect group chats, within five minutes.
- voice to commands to switch commands, get GPS direction, hang up and redial calls.
8) TOP-MAX Best Motorcycle Helmet Intercom System
Top-Max Bluetooth Headset: This sleek device comes with unique features such as DSP cancellation, harsh weather protection, and a 1.2 Km talking range. Its communication system can handle 120Km/h for 7 hours.
• Waterproof- to handle any prevailing weather conditions.
• Noise suppression feature to ensure a clear voice during high speeds.
Versatile- it suits all kinds of helmets.
• Two riders can communicate simultaneously.
• It works with various Bluetooth equipped devices.
Do Bluetooth Headsets Increase Safety for Motorcycle Riders?
Nothing can be compared with the thrill of riding a motorcycle. The speed and acceleration create a natural connection with the surrounding atmosphere to make you relaxed and be at peace. However, some things can ruin this enjoyable experience.
You can’t use your phone the usual way because you need both your hands to control and steer your bike. Bluetooth headsets save you the trouble by providing a safe interface to communicate while focusing on the road. These devices enable you to answer calls while riding. It is a safe option because your focus on the road won’t shift.
Buying Guide: Cheap Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
While choosing a cheap motorcycle bluetooth intercom headset within your budget you should consider a few factors like:
Features: Though most motorcycle Bluetooth headsets look similar still they can have different features that can affect their overall performance. So you should compare their features to find the best one.
Quality of sound: It should reproduce the sound of the best quality so that you can listen to it as while riding your bike the noises of wind and road can make it hard to take calls or listen to the music.
Easy to use: It should be easy to install and use. The installation of Bluetooth can be a bit difficult if you have never installed it. In this situation, you should choose one which you can set up and use easily.
Construction: The construction of the Bluetooth headset should be waterproof and durable so that you can use it easily in any weather condition.
Range: While buying a good motorcycle bluetooth headset you should also consider the range of sound along with its quality. The range of sound should be long enough so that you can listen to it clearly.
GPS: The GPS tracking system of the Bluetooth headset can help you in driving your bike in the right direction even if you are going to an unknown location.
Connectivity: The Bluetooth headset you choose should be connectable to your cell phone so that you can communicate with your friends while driving your bike.
Voice prompts: You can easily operate your headset even without using your hands if it follows your voice prompts.
Music Sharing: You may or may not need this feature in routine but if you have this feature in your headset then you can share the music you are listening to with your friend riding with you.
After reading the reviews of some of the best cheap motorcycle bluetooth headset and the things to consider while buying a Bluetooth headset for helmet, Take a second glance at our buyer’s guide if you haven’t already found the good Bluetooth set for your next riding adventure.
Also you can find the best one by comparing the features of various Bluetooth headsets as discussed in this post.