The clothes you wear while riding a motorcycle depends upon the climate and style of your riding. If you are riding in a hot climate then you should wear clothes that can ensure the flow of air through them. In this situation, mesh motorcycle pants can be the best choice for you.
But buying the best mesh motorcycle pants can be a bit confusing for you as you can find a wide variety of mesh pants for motorcyclists in the market. The information provided in this discussion can be helpful for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Best Mesh Motorcycle Pants Reviews of 2021
- 1.1 #1. Alpinestars Men’s Ramjet Air Mesh Motorcycle Pant
- 1.2 #2. Joe Rocket Phoenix Ion Men’s Mesh Motorcycle Pants
- 1.3 #3. Fly Racing Mesh Motorcycle F-16 Pants Black/Gray
- 1.4 #4. Pilot Motosport Air Mesh Motorcycle Over Pants
- 1.5 #5. Troy Lee Designs Men’s Off-Road Motorcycle Mesh Pants
- 1.6 #6. Phoenix Ion Joe Rocket Mesh Motorcycle Pants
- 1.7 What to Wear Under Motorcycle Pants?
- 2 Buying Guide: Best Mesh Motorcycle Pants
- 3 Conclusion
The Best Mesh Motorcycle Pants Reviews of 2021
#1. Alpinestars Men’s Ramjet Air Mesh Motorcycle Pant
Alpinestars Motorcycle Pants: These mesh pants for motorcyclists are made from various panels of a denier of 450/600 and abrasion-resistant mesh from AirFlow to keep you comfortable and cool. Their outer shell is made durable by reinforcing it with PU coating and tear-resistant min seam.
On knees and back accordion stretch textile is inserted to manage them easily and reducing their fatigue. On the interior of the waist, the 3D mesh is lined to make it breathable and comfortable.
- Multi-panel construction
- PU coated reinforced durable outer shell
- Fatigue reducing accordion stretch inserts
- Velcro and zippered gusseted lower hem for customizing around the boot
- Lined with breathable and comfortable full mesh lining
#2. Joe Rocket Phoenix Ion Men’s Mesh Motorcycle Pants
Joe Rocket Motorcycle Pants: The design of these pants improves your visibility at night due to extremely reflective INNOLITE used on their knees along with a reflective logo and stripes at 360 degrees. Their shell is made of FreeAir mesh t keep you cool.
The height of the knee protectors rated by CE is adjustable. Their hip and seat are reinforced with DYNAX. In their lower leg, melt-resistant materials are used.
- FreeAir cooling mesh shell
- On knee panels Ultra Reflective INNO-LITE used
- C.E. Rated knee protectors with adjustable height
- Seat and hip reinforced with DYNAX
- On lower leg melt resistant material
#3. Fly Racing Mesh Motorcycle F-16 Pants Black/Gray
Fly Racing Pants: In these pants, you can get everything you need in a mesh motorcycle pants while going on a ride. The materials used to construct them are lightweight, sleek, and clean to keep you comfortable while having a fun ride.
You will be inspired to have a ride after wearing these flexible pants with multi-directional stretch ribbing. Their durability has been ensured with the main zipper from YKK. Knee braces are covered and guarded with ergonomically shaped knees.
- Cool and comfortable mesh liner
- Flexible with multi-directional stretchable ribbing
- Durable with main YKK zipper
- Ergonomically designed knees
- Adjustable Ratcheting fly closure
#4. Pilot Motosport Air Mesh Motorcycle Over Pants
Pilot Motosport Pants: These mesh motorcycle pants are made of Dense Interlink Mesh of 210D Pilotex with over panels of 600D NPF to make them highly strong at knees and seat by stitching it with double and triple seams.
Behind the knees and in crotch FlexDura Pilotex of 1000D is used to make their movement easier. On the outside of calf reflective panels of 3M Scotchlite are used to improve your visibility at night. Breathable, wind and waterproof REISSA membrane are used it keep moisture out of them.
- High strength panels from waist to thigh
- Ease of movement with flexible Pilotex behind knees
- Increase night visibility
- Water and windproof REISSA membrane
- Waterproof gusset
#5. Troy Lee Designs Men’s Off-Road Motorcycle Mesh Pants
Troy Lee Designs Pants: These motorcycle mesh pants are made highly ventilated and lightweight to keep you comfortable while riding in hot weather conditions. All around these pants vented panels of polyester mesh are used to improve the flow of air and keep you maximum cool while riding for long hours. In important areas, they are made comfortably fit by using stretch materials.
- 2-way stretch panels at calf, crotch and rear knee
- New style fit
- Made fit for better performance
- On waist Ratchet closure system
- In main areas fully ventilated mesh panels
#6. Phoenix Ion Joe Rocket Mesh Motorcycle Pants
Joe Rocket Mesh Pants: Extremely reflective INNOLITE along with logos and stripes reflecting in 360 degrees used on the knees of these pants can help in improving your visibility at night. Their shell is made from FreeAir mesh to keep you cool.
Your knees are protected with CE rated knee protectors with adjustable height. To eliminate unwanted clustering waistband is made adjustable. Their hip and seat are reinforced with DYNAX. On the lower part of the legs, melt-resistant materials are used.
- Cooling mesh shell from FreeAir
- INNO-LITE Ultra Reflective knee panels
- C.E. Rated Height adjustable knee protectors
- Adjustable waistband to eliminate unwanted clusters
- DYNAX reinforcements on seat and hip
- Lower leg area with melt resistant material
What to Wear Under Motorcycle Pants?
If you are riding your motorcycle for a long time then whatever you wear under your motorcycle pants should make you feel comfortable throughout the time. The undergarments you wear under your pants should be able to regulate the temperature of your body in different conditions of weather as well as allow you to manage your motorcycle easily.
Buying Guide: Best Mesh Motorcycle Pants
While choosing the cheap mesh motorcycle pants for the first time you should consider a few things like:
Style of your riding: You should consider whether you are riding a superbike, you are a hardcore rider or only a casual rider so that your pants should be made of durable and comfortable materials accordingly.
Type of climate in your area: You can add or delete some of the features in your mesh pants to keep you cool every time.
Style of pants: Whether you like casual pants with protective padding, over pants, or dedicated riding pants so that you can have the right pants for you.
Level of protection: It depends on the style of your riding. But in case of accidents or your health concerns, you can never be completely safe
Thus, you can easily buy the best mesh motorcycle pants in 2021 after reading the reviews of some of the top pants for motorcycle riders and tips to consider while buying them, discussed in this article. You should compare the features of various pants to find the best one for you.